Recruiting and People Management
Recruiting today requires multiple aspects of technology and a little bit of street smarts. We can help your company hire right and hire smart. Once you get new employees in the door, it's time to focus on keeping the good performers. We know that incorrect hires cost the company money so we encourage "hire slow, separate fast" using transparency and respect.
We act as your professional in-house recruitment agency. We can either run the entire recruitment process for you or manage recruitment agency external vendors from contract negotiations through onboarding of the new hire.
If your hiring managers are unfamiliar with interviewing skills, we can provide Interviewing Skills training and reduce your company risk of unintentionally discriminatory interview questions or comments.
As your professional recruiter, we ensure you have:
- Customized, professional job description
- Coaching and guidance for exempt vs. nonexempt classification status
- A thought-out recruitment strategy
- Management of job postings
- Tracking of qualified candidates
- Prescreening of candidates who are presented
- Review of finalist candidates for chosen candidate
- Review of employment application for federal and state compliance
- Reference checks
- Verbal offer made followed up by written offer
- State of CT compliant offer letter
- Management of criminal or credit background checks
- Notification to non-selected candidates
Now that you have your team in place, are they motivated and performing to expectations? We can help you accomplish this by setting best practices in place.
- Customized job descriptions
- Design and implementation of a performance review system
- Coaching for performance issues
- Design of disciplinary action program and documentation
- Management training for performance discussions, reviews, documentation
- Strategizing for employee development, high potential employee management and retention
- Incentive program design
- Identify management gaps and remedies
- Meeting facilitation
- Training programs include (additional programs available):
- Sexual and anti-harassment training
- Supervisory skills
- Interviewing skills
- Negotiating Leadership for Everyone
I just wanted to let you know I got a chance to use the tool today and all I can say is WOW!!!! Of course I feel I had a great candidate off the bat but using the tool kept him talking the entire time! We did very little. It was just what we needed. The candidate passed his background check and drug screen and we're ready to make him an offer! I'm really excited to use your tools going forward. 🙂
Thank you again!
Hire individuals who will foster success.
Our methods lead to your success.